- Espace de médiation entre acteurs avec des inspirations et des référentiels idéologiques différents autour de la condition des femmes au Maroc
- Formation pour l’Espace Diversité et Citoyenneté
- Atelier sur la religion et la violence politique
- Middle East Platform II
- Formation pour les encadreurs
- Atelier: L'interaction entre le religieux et le politique dans la sphère publique
- Religion and Mediation Course
- Formations de base et des cadres
- Peace Mediation: From Conflict to Cooperation
- Workshop: Introduction to Conflict Analysis and Transformation
Peace Mediation: From Conflict to Cooperation
7th ICP International Summer Academy, Caux (Montreux), Switzerland
12th to 16th of August 2014
As a constructive approach to peacefully transform violent conflicts into cooperation, the importance of peace mediation has significantly increased over recent years. Peace mediation aims at preventing or solving violent conflicts by conducting dialogue and negotiations. This way, peace mediators assist the different parties involved to overcome the burden of the conflict and guide them towards constructive, cooperative solutions for a peaceful and common future.
The art of peace mediation requires patience and perseverance, as well as skills, knowledge, methodology and experience. With the theme "Peace Mediation: From Conflict to Cooperation", the 7th ICP Summer Academy aims at offering to its participants a complete overview of the methods and approaches to conflict transformation and a broad range of tools for mediation. Participants will have the opportunity to gain first-hand insights from international and local experts during the lectures. The workshops and mediation simulations will allow them to play the mediator role and thus improve their practical skills of conflict transformation. Additionally, the summer academy is an excellent place to increase one’s personal and professional network in the cozy atmosphere of the Caux Palace Hotel.